Buy this watch at www.keepthetime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=287
Vintage Omega Constellation with “Pie-Pan” dial
o Reference: 167.005
o Serial: 20640033
o 20 million serial dates this watch back to circa 1963
* Self-winding automatic movement
o Omega caliber 551
o Officially certified chronometer
o 24 Jewels
* Steel and gold cap case
o Approximately 34mm diameter
o 37mm Including the crown
o About 43mm from top to bottom
* New Stuller brown genuine leather strap
o 18mm Width
* Crystal has heavy signs of wear but does not obstruct the view into the dial
* Caseback has heavy wear and scratching, but no visible signs of wear on the Constellation logo.
* The “Pie-Pan” dial does not appear to have been refinished and is in very good condition but could use a cleaning.
* The movement winds up smoothly and starts ticking nicely. Has not been tested for time keeping.
Copyright © 2010 KeepTheTime, LLC